Google Search



Having trouble finding your way?

You can find a sortable list of all our
gameplay video series here:
Video Series Direcotry

And a sortable list of all our recipes here:
Recipe Directory

Friday, August 5, 2011

Launch successfull... Now we can only hope for a calm flight :P

Well... Finally everything is set up in a way I can accept it. Not yet everything is working as I wish it would, though. Youtube plays a hard bargain when it comes to placing advertisement in your videos :( Before I don't get some dunnohowmanythousand views on a video, I won't be able to place any advertisement at all. And to get a Youtube partner account (which would allow you to put advertisement in any of your videos) is an even harder journey...

So the only thing left for me to do now is to generate more content :D I have already several more recipes in mind. Also there are some thoughts about product reviews... We'll see what life brings :P

So long... Till I loose myself in the www for the next time...

Have a good time and thanks for reading :D


Share on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment